FOR THE 3rd YEAR, WE WILL BE JOINING HANDS WITH THE
TO RAISE FUNDS AND AWARENESS FOR LUNG CANCER RESEARCH.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE COMBINING FORCES WITH THE ADDARIOS
AND WORKING TOGETHER WITH YOU, OUR AWESOME SUPPORTERS,
IN ORDER TO REACH OUR $125,000 GOAL!
To fund research that improves the quality and length of life for lung cancer patients;
to raise hope and find a cure!
- Click here for more information.
- What Non-Smokers Need to Know About Lung Cancer. Here is the full link to the article in O, The Oprah Magazine that highlights the Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute and the Genomics of Young Lung study for which we provided the seed money! Take a look if you haven't already!
- We are happy to announce that for the second year in a row, the Schmidt Legacy Foundation has presented $10,000 to the ongoing Genomics of Young Lung Cancer study being conducted by the Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute (ALCMI) in collaboration with Dr. Gitlitz at the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. Click here for more information
- SLF working with one of America’s top stem cell companies in launching investigation into cutting edge immunotherapy for lung cancer using treatment with proven success. To learn more about immunotherapy in lung cancer, check out this video; click here
- Schmidt Legacy Foundation makes grant to Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute to support launch of first of its kind study to research why lung cancer occurs in young adults. Click here for more information.